In the past few months we have been very busy to finish the latest release of our KnowEnterprise® profile for Artisan Studio. We are proud to announce that the latest release 1.5 is now generally available and includes a number of major improvements:
- It fully supports the new release of the Model-Driven Enterprise Engineering framework MDEE 2010:
=> Clearer separation of role-based browsers and support of orthogonal management aspects such as project, document, model, and quality management greatly improve its usability.
- It represents a big step towards our next-generation document generation approach called “Model-Driven Document Generation (MDDG)”:
=> Defining multiple small documents of higher quality supports documentation that is highly focused on the target audience.
- It supports new mechanisms for producing high-integrity documents:
=> External and internal document references, automatic cross-referencing in documents, generated lists of abbreviations and fine-granular indexes substantially improve the readability of generated documents.
- It offers significantly improved automatic parsing of texts with automatic synonym replacement and term standardization:
=> Automatically generated fine-granular model element references greatly improve consistency of plain texts as well as usage reporting and impact analysis.
- It features new collaboration mechanisms:
=> Model-based multiuser-messaging, maintenance modes and model-based storage areas support teams that work from different places at different times on a shared model.
- KnowEnterprise as well as CASSANDRA are now fully compatible with Windows 7:
=> KnowEnterprise may now be used on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 as well as on Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
- A number of general usability improvements and bug fixes simplify the use of KnowEnterprise.
KnowEnterprise 1.5 requires Artisan Studio 7.1 or 7.2. If you are interested in an update or an evaluation copy of KnowEnterprise, please don’t hesitate to contact us.