In the past few months we have been busy to build the latest release of our KnowEnterprise® profile for Artisan Studio (the “Istanbul Release” for insiders). We are happy to announce that the latest release 1.6 is now generally available. Again, this new release includes a number of major improvements:
- Support for modeling business capabilities has been added
- Support for modeling verb concepts has been improved
- Support for strategic management and planning IT assets has been extended
- Support for state modeling in xUML has been extended
- Support for modeling instance specifications has been improved
- Throughout support for general graphics diagrams
- Background pictures from a picture library may now be easily placed onto any diagram
- Various extensions on model element reporting on document generation
- Granularity of document-local linking has been improved
- Automatic generation of section hierarchy in generated documents has been improved
- Index of generated documents has been improved
- The “Mini EU-Rent” sample model has been extended to reflect the new capabilities
- A number of general usability improvements and bug fixes simplify the use of KnowEnterprise
All in all about 80 user visible changes have made it into this release.
KnowEnterprise 1.6 requires Artisan Studio 7.3. If you are interested in an update or an evaluation copy of KnowEnterprise, please don’t hesitate to contact us.